Brown’s Coffee is focusing on the quality of coffee. We’re advising customers from all over the world on how to make the most tasteful cup of coffee, reviewing the best coffee machine, best espresso machine and everything else in order to let everybody enjoy the best quality coffee.
We understand that not everybody is so much focused on coffee, and we want to spread the word about quality coffee. That’s why we’ve created the Brown’s Quality Coffee semiannual $1,000 scholarship.
- U.S. citizen or legal U.S. resident (international transfer students are eligible if enrolling in a US institution).
- Currently enrolled in a full-time degree (proof of enrollment will be required before award is distributed) at an accredited college or university in the United States (or will be by the time the scholarship is awarded).
Description of Scholarship
- The Brown’s Quality Coffee scholarship is awarded to first-time or current students of an accredited degree in the United States.
Deadline for Application
- Submit a complete application by March 01, 2017 (winner notified no later than April 01, 2017)
The essay topic is: Will there be a shortage of coffee?
Possible angles include:
- What effect has climate change to the quantity of coffee beans?
- Will the rising demand for coffee cause a shortage?
You are free to select any angle for your essay that you want, as long as it concerns the essay’s topic “Will there be a shortage of coffee”.
- Completed application form
- Write an original 700 – 1,500 word essay on the required topic in Word document (not larger than 5Mb)
- Transcript or other proof of enrollment from current institution in PDF form
Terms and Conditions
- All submitted materials become the property of Brown’s Coffee and may be reprinted online on this site.
- The winning essay will be selected solely by the staff of Brown’s Coffee. Selection criteria is based on writing skills and content.
- The winner of the scholarship will be contacted by email before April 01, 2017 and the winner’s name will be posted on this page by April 08, 2017. In the event that the winner cannot be confirmed, or is no longer eligible, a new winner will be named by April 30, 2017.
- The scholarship recipient will receive the scholarship award within 30 days after the winner has been selected. If the college or university requires the scholarship award to be paid out via the college/university, than the scholarship award will be transferred directly to the college/university. The scholarship recipient is giving us his/her express consent to use the recipient’s name and essay on this site and for any other promotion purposes of Brown’s Coffee, without further compensation or payment. If you are not a full-time student, then you forfeit the award and it goes to the runner-up.
- The scholarship recipient is responsible for payment of any applicable State and/or Federal income taxes due to the receipt of the scholarship.
Questions about this scholarship can be sent to: [email protected]
Brown’s Coffee values your privacy and does not share any private information obtained via the scholarship application with third parties. Your private information is only used to validate eligibility for the scholarship.